http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 21, 2010

I Love Designer's Guild Products!

Ever since I purchased my first velvet Designer's Guild pillow, I have been in love with their fabrics! I like to buy their fabrics when I can afford to, but it's a major luxury for me to do so. Below are inspiration showrooms of DG textiles and furniture:












You can order Designer's Guild fabrics in Lausanne, Switzerland from Fischer Deco on Rue Etraz (sorry forgot the number), across from Video Futur. For some reason Lausanne is not listed on the DG website as a place to purchase their goods. This tiny little shop also sells DG pillows which go on sale twice a year.
xx
Vickie

1 comment:

  1. I love all the stripes, the couch the bench the chair.
    every room needs a stripe

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.