http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dude....

I was on a roll with my blog posts and then BAM, my super cute 13 month old started to walk and now I can't leave him alone for even one second! This is a picture of him catching himself.




How in the world do other SAHM bloggers keep up with babies learning to walk and blogging? I have so many things to share, but just can't leave my little guy unsupervised during the day. Oh and he wants nothing to do with the computer room.

Sure would be nice to have one of these to carry around the flat so I can cruise the internet for ideas while following him around the flat and keep up with daily blog posts:



Oh iPad, how I wish Santa would bring you early this year!
xx
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.