http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspiration Rooms

My wonderful hubby picked up the Residences Decoration Magazine for me at the Amsterdam airport and I have fallen madly in love with these two rooms.  The matching chandiliers are to die for, I will take four please!


 I love the mix of vintage and modern furniture.  This is exactly my style.

All images via RESIDENCES Decoration #95

The box sofa above would go perfectly in my salon.  I love the straight wood frame, the black tufted leather and simple feet of the sofa.  Lovely. Masculine.  Sexy. Simple.

The exposed brick wall with the ornate ceiling is a wonderful contrast.  Where can I get those lamps?

  Hint, Hint to hubby...we need new sofas. Two exactly.

-Vickie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.