http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Brass Table Finds in VAUD!

Ok so I am still on the hunt for the perfect brass table, chic and cheap. So this means something 2nd hand. See my previous post regarding my inspiration rooms using brass tables here.

I searched on http://www.anibis.ch/ today and these are my brass table finds:





This brass table here is only 80CHF in Geneva. Simple
straight lines, very modern. I like it.




These brass nesting tables are 100CHF in Crissier here. Althought I
would def talk them down in price and replace the dark glass with
either reflective glass or clear. Use a little Franglish.




This vintage looking brass bar cart is only 100CHF in
Lausanne here. Looks like it's in excellent condition.





This lucite, glass and brass table here, is in Geneva for 250CHF.
Very modern, chic and would go with almost any decor. Love it!
I have seen these new for 1k or more around VAUD area.






This brass and marble table is only 70CHF here! Located in Geneva.
This one is my favorite! Does the elephant come with it? If so SOLD!






This table is only 30CHF in Gland here. Yes it's really
only 30 CHF as it's being sold at a second hand non
profit shop, bet they don't realize how instyle it is...

What do you think? Would you add some brass to your room?

Vickie





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.