http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Monday, January 24, 2011

Designer Guild Sofa on SALE!

OMG, OMG, OMG!  Found this Designer Guild two seater sofa on sale for a more then half off today in Lausanne!


Oh how lovely it would look in my current office, hallway, bedroom or salon,
maybe the kitchen?!  I actually have no place to put it now, but in 6 months
when we move to Minnesota, I will have a whole house to fill.

Having negotiations with hubby over this sofa....but I am not really in a position to ask for any more furniture.  I have already sworn like three times in the last year I was done furniture shopping.  Then you find a gem like this; a cute little sofa ON SALE covered in Designer Guild's black Nabucco cut velvet fabric and my heart just melts...so does my wallet.

Please, please Mr. Hubby, let me buy this sofa! 

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.