http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Designer Guild Sofa & Other Cool Stuff for Sale

Ok so I wrote yesterday about a fabulous Designer Guild sofa I found on sale here.  Mr. Hubby and I discussed it and it's a no go.  I am very sad, but I totally understand.  We have zero room for it.  Flat is full to the brim and so is our cave. 


If anyone else would like to purchase this sofa in Lausanne, it's at:

 Fischer Deco, Rue Etraz 12, 1003 Lausanne on sale for only 1500CHF. 

Really a serious bargain for Designer Guild fabric sofa.  You can not even get a decent sofa from Ikea for this amount here in Switzerland.  The designer who owns the shop speaks perfect English and is very friendly.  This is the place where I stock up on all my Designer Guild pillows when she has her fabulous sale twice a year.  She is selling all her floor Designer Guild model furniture items, lamps, pillows and other cool decor stuff.

If anyone does buy the sofa, please let me know.  I would like to think it finds a great home.

Happy Tuesday,
Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.