http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

DIY Easy Fabric Covered Message Board

My take on an old DIY project that will only take about 15 minutes of your time.
I just used a Sharpie marker to color the trim of the board black. Then used 1 yard/meter of fabric, a standard sized cork board, upholstery tacks and 3 yards/meters of ribbon.  Best of all this project was free!  I already had all the items on hand.

The upholstery tacks were left over from another project.  They were purchased from Hornbach in Etoy last year.  You can find them at any hardware store in Switzerland.

The supplies.

Easy stuff.



My new message board for my office. My son had to add his paper men to it right away.
Great thing about this is, when I tire of this fabric, I can easily change it.  I like lots of change, so this works perfect for me.

Happy Projects,
Vickie


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.