http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Fauteuils I am dying over!

 Just spotted these fauteuils on anibis.ch (they are selling a matching pair!) and I am so in love with the lines and curves of these chairs!  I know, I know I shouldn't be buying more furniture, but these are chairs, I can tuck them away some where.  Just an idea...

The pink fabric and light wood stain would have to go.   I have yards of this velvety soft damask Designer Guild fabric on a bolt I got on sale years ago and it would look great with a darker wood stain.  
I have been waiting for the perfect item to use this fabric on and I think these fauteuils may be Designer Guild fabric worthy!  What do you think?

Vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.