http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Swiss Vintage Post Cards

Test, test, testing 123. Posting from phone for very first time.

Here is my collection of vintage Swiss post cards. Apparently some are very serious about collecting and pay hundreds of CHF for 1 post card.







Luckily, I like all the cheap vintage cards that have been written on or are faded.   It's a great way to decorate your walls on the cheap.  Frames are from Ikea for a few francs per two in a pack.





This Swiss post card above is from 1909.





This Swiss post card is from 1901!


I attend the semi annual vintage post card fair in Lausanne each year and dig through hundreds of post cards. The most expensive one I own is 5 CHF. I love them.

The next post card fair is in April. Will post the details for it next week.

(So very sorry for the picture quality, this phone is taking horrible, horrible pics.  Will try to post proper pics of my walls of vintage post cards with a real camera soon.)

Vickie

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.