http://rougedebourg.blogspot.com/

Sunday, February 27, 2011

WOW, Found a cheaper version of my dream desk!

I previously wrote about finding my dream antique desk here.  I actually got the go ahead from hubby to purchase the desk for 800 CHF, but found out one of the legs had a crack in it.  Not worth getting a super heavy desk with a major crack in the leg.

I just found another desk/table with similar legs on anibis.ch of course for only 120 CHF!!!


Love this style of legs on a table and check out the leather inlay detail! 

Oh I am so in love, too bad I have sworn to not buy another piece of
furniture before we move, sniff, sniff...it's only 120 CHF and would
look so awesome as my new computer desk. Sniff.

Wonder if they have vintage tables like this in the USA for 120 bucks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment.